First make sure that your flight is subject to Force Majeure rules. Do that by checking with your airline. Links to respective Airlines websites can be found here.
If your flight is subject to Force Majeure rules you can follow the steps below, if you would like us to help you with your case. Please note that we charge a fee of EUR 30 for this service and in all cases you may also turn to the airline for assistance with your request.
- If you would like to confirm the cancellation of your flight(s) please use this link.
- By applying for cancellation through this link you accept to proceed regardless the refundable amount or any other solution provided by the airline.
- If you would like to send us your cancellation request to know your options please visit our Contact us page in section Cancellations.
- If you would like to reschedule your flight(s) please contact us by phone. You can find the phone number on our Contact us page.
- Please keep in mind that not all airlines follow the same policy for refunds & rebookings and we are subject to each and every airline's rules in each case. Also note the procedure above under "Can you help me claim a refund?"